- Voting Membership: Voting membership requires annual dues payment and attendance at
two or more meetings in a 12-month period.
- Organizational Membership:
Each organization shall designate a representative to attend monthly
meetings, serve on committees, receive communications, and to vote on
matters before the membership.
- Non-profit organization: $100 annual dues
- Corporate: $500 annual dues
- Supporting Sponsor w/logo on webpage: $2500 annual dues
- Individual Membership:
Individuals may join AHA as voting members provided they meet the
voting membership requirements and pay $25 annual dues.
- Student Membership: Students may join AHA as individual members at a discounted $15 annual dues.
- Non-voting Membership: Representatives
of government agencies, and other individuals and groups may attend
meetings of AHA and otherwise participate without paying dues, but
forgo voting privilege.
Join the Affordable Housing Advocates online. If you would prefer to sign up by mail, please download this form. (100 kb pdf file)
To view current members, click here.